Pro tip: Try grinding as fine as possible while still maintaining
a fluent and strong coffee stream while brewing. Use a conical burr grinder,
blade grinders will produce inconsistent results.
The Standard Recipe
1. Use 20g finely ground coffee.
2. Pour 280ml water around 202º F and start a timer.
3. At 1:00 stir the coffee and press the button.
Quick and Easy
1. Use 30g finely ground coffee.
2. Pour 200ml water at room temperature and start a timer.
3. At 4:00 stir the coffee and press the button.
1. Fill glass carafe completely with ice.
2. Use 20g finely ground coffee.
3. Pour 120ml of water around 202º F and start a timer.
4. At 1:00 stir the coffee and press the button.
Strong yet Sweet
1. Use 25g very finely ground coffee
2. Pour 75ml water around 202º F and start a timer.
3. Use the stirring stick to dissolve any clumps.
4. At 1:00 press the button.
by Angus Mackie ONA Coffee
1. Use 20g coarsely ground coffee at 202º F.
2. Start a timer.
2. Pour 60g water and give 6 good stirs going full lap around the brewer.
3. At 40 sec. press the button.
4. Stop the vacuum when done brewing.
5. Immediately pour another 240g water. The total water used should be 300g.
6. Stir the coffee again around 6 times.
7. At the 3:00 mark, press the button and finish brewing.